Our membership comprises individuals, students studying pension administration and / or management, Administrators and retirement benefits schemes registered under the Retirement Benefits Act, and other interested individuals who qualify to be members. The eligibility of members is based on the list below:-
(a) Corporate Members of the Association.
- An incorporated Trust registered under the Trustees (Perpetual Successions) Act, Cap 164
- A Corporate Administrator of a retirement benefits scheme registered under the Retirement Benefits Act, Cap 197
- A Retirement Benefits Scheme registered under the Retirement Benefits Act, Cap 197.
(b) Individual Members of the Association.
- A person certified as Trustee by the Retirement Benefits Authority including a person formally certified as such.
- A person certified or registered as an Administrator by the Retirement Benefits Authority including a person certified as such.
- A person who has made exemplary contributions to the retirement benefits sector through trusteeship or administration work.
- A student in trusteeship or administration studies who registers with the association.
CORPORATE MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
- Agricultural Finance Corporation Staff Pension Scheme
- Agricultural Finance Corporation Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme
- CBK Pensions Fund
- County Pension Fund
- CPF Financial Services
- CPF Individual Pension Plan
- Enwealth Financial Services Limited
- Kenya Pipeline Company Limited Retirement Benefits Scheme
- Kenya Ports Authority Pension Scheme
- Laptrust DB Scheme
- Liaison Financial Services Limited
- Moi University Pension Scheme
- Moi University Provident Fund
- Postal Corporation of Kenya Staff Pension Scheme
- Postal Corporation of Kenya Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme
- Sanlam Life Insurance Limited
- Telposta Pension Scheme
- Zamara Actuaries, Administrators & Consultants Limited
- Kenya Agricultural Research Institute Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme
- Kenya Agricultural Research Institute Staff Retirement Benefits Scheme (DB)
- ICEA Lion Trust Company Limited
APTAK has 20+ Individual Members drawn from the industry, having been admitted to the Association as per its constitution.